Monday 12 January 2015

OUGD601 - Context of Practice 3: Synthesis of Essay and Practical

Within my essay there is a strong focus on all of the organisations involved in helping to reduce food and packaging waste. The main one which I reference throughout the essay is Love Food Hate Waste. I was first introduced to Love Food Hate Waste when I carried out my primary research during the Summer holidays. This is when I realised that I would be focusing on the issue of food waste in my essay. I have also referenced Tesco's latest packaging alterations and how Love Food Hate Waste now have their logo and information printed on it.

Not only is this mentioned, but I also talk about the spaghetti measure and other products which were distributed at the Food Festival. This is a direct reference to my practical work and the reason for me designing the pasta measure is because this is something which is currently being designed for WRAP, and if my design is successful, it could be manufactured in the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment