Friday 2 January 2015

OUGD601 - Context of Practice 3: Crit with Tony Scott

Today I had a crit with Tony Scott before returning back to Leeds for the final two weeks working on COP3. I was fortunate enough to be able to organise this crit on a last minute basis as I felt that the feedback would be invaluable, before making any final decisions and starting on the final designs. 

Below are all of the questions I had for Tony as well as all of the response I received. I spent two hours at least discussing my ideas with him and felt as though it was really worthwhile. 

As Tony had mentioned to me recently that WRAP have actually commissioned a company to design a pasta measure, he tried to help me in terms of coming up with designs which I could pitch to them as well. 

I am really pleased that I have been able to make this brief into a live brief thanks to Tony and all of his help. 







No comments:

Post a Comment