Saturday 10 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Study Task 2 (Swimming Safety Research)

Now that I have decided to complete some further work for swimming safety as well as road safety, I have decided to carry out some further research. I came across the report below, which has some really interesting information about swimming safety for autistic children. The last two pages really caught my attention as I would like to try and reproduce something similar for this brief. Due to the limited time I have left to complete some more work, I don't want to give myself too much to focus on and I don't want it to look rushed at all. I am thinking at the moment that I will redesign the swimming experience pages so that they are a bit more appealing to children, for them to fill in.














No comments:

Post a Comment