Saturday 10 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Flash Cards Research)

Although I know that I will be designing road safety flash cards for studio brief 2, I am not sure exactly what I am going to include on each card, as it needs to be relevant to autistic children. I therefore need to make it easy to understand but at the same time not make it patronising, as they can often be extremely clever. I came across this highway code for young users online and think it is ideal to take inspiration from, for my flash cards. All of the information has been split into bite size pieces of information and I think this is what my flash cards need to be like. 

I am therefore going to take inspiration from this publication and design illustrations which are just as clear, concise and simple as the ones shown below. I am really looking forward to designing my flash cards now. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment