Friday 11 April 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Waterstones Primary Research)

Since finding out that I am able to hold a stall at Waterstones I have decided to visit the store in Leeds and take some photographs for primary research. This will help me to visualise the space whilst I am completing all of the work for it. There is quite a lot of scope with this project as the store is very spacious so I am looking forward to holding the stall here. 

It is ironic that I had already been in here once to gather some primary research previously. 





When I visited Waterstones and took some photographs I took a photo of the following. I thought this was extremely relevant and hope that my stall will be located in the children's area.


On my way out I checked with the events coordinator to see where I would be located in the store and they seemed to think that I would be in the children's area which would be ideal!

No comments:

Post a Comment