Wednesday 30 April 2014

OUGD501 - Context of Practice: Studio Brief 2 (Crit with Richard)

Today I went and spoke to Richard about my idea. I am really disappointed that we haven't had one crit scheduled for this module and on the brief it says that we should have had several. I feel as though most people in the year have struggled because of this, as it has been hard for us to organise crits among ourselves due to everyone working on various deadlines at different points in time. Thankfully I have been fortunate enough to have quite a few crits which have been very beneficial, but it would have been even better to have had one on an even larger scale. 

When I presented my idea to Richard he seemed extremely happy with my concept, this gave me the confidence boost which I needed to get on with it all and get it finished. I explained it all and how it would be used and asked him whether he thought it synthesised with my essay strongly enough. He said it definitely did and that he was looking forward to seeing the end result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment