Tuesday 4 February 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Speech Therapist Research)

When I met up with Emma, my friend who is a Speech Therapist, she kindly gave me some of her notes she had taken on autism. I have found them really interesting to read through and they are detailed, accurate and obviously from a primary source which is even better than just reading the information on the internet. I can use these notes to refer back to all of the time which is ideal for me. 







Below are some of my initial ideas for studio brief 2 having spoken to Emma. Whether or not I will use these ideas and develop them is another matter, but I am hoping that I will at least be able to develop them. 


When chatting to Emma, I asked her what she thought I should include in my box publication. I wrote down some of the key points of information and I am going to make sure that when this work is finished, I have covered everything written down here. 


This is a report which I can also refer back to. It is a lot more clinical in the way it is written and has a lot of medical references which I don't fully understand. However, I will be able to refer back to this in the future if it is necessary for me to. 



The notes below illustrate all of my further ideas. They are all quite self explanatory so I don't really need to reiterate them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment