Tuesday 5 November 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print: Reusable Sticky Notes Research

As my idea has currently changed and is aimed at children and families, I thought it would be worthwhile to research in to reusable surfaces which I could include within my booklet or information pack. I came across this website which is absolutely ideal in relation to my idea. They supply their customers with a variety of different white boards and sticky notes which can be used over and over again, this in my opinion is another way to be eco friendly and sustainable as opposed to simply supplying them with lined sheets of paper they can use to either take notes or draw/write relevant notes. 

The price of them all is really reasonable and I would definitely be inclined to order some if I decide that I will definitely be using them for my pack. I don't however want to order them too early just in case my idea develops and changes in the near future, which it is quite likely to do. 








No comments:

Post a Comment