Sunday 24 November 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Web (Reuse of Bottles)

As an idea for my website, I thought about creating a page which would inform people who recycle, how to reuse their plastic bottles and their packaging that they have lying around at home. I therefore thought I would carry out some research in to how bottles have been reused in the past to try and get some inspiration. I think this would be a small part of my website and wouldn't take up a full page necessarily, so I am only really going to choose a couple of examples of how to reuse them. A couple of ideas I had before starting to research and find the images below were to create a money box, skittles, and perhaps even jewellery. I am not sure whether everyone would use all of these different creations but it is worth researching in to.










No comments:

Post a Comment