Friday 3 May 2013

OUGD406 - Speaking From Experience: Summary of Key Influential Research

Below is a collection of both primary and secondary images which were most influential to me throughout this brief. I was able to take inspiration from each piece of design and it is fairly clear by looking at each image, how I have been inspired by each one individually.
 
Primary
 
I adapted recipes from within this book.
 
 
The Botanist menu inspired me to include illustrations.
 
 
Secondary
 
Once again this encouraged me to illustrate.
 
substance via www.mr-cup.com
 
This gave me the idea of filling the page with pattern and leaving space in the centre for text.
 
Laurel Denise paper planner www.mr-cup.com
 
Finally, this image stayed with me throughout the brief and I was able take inspiration and create my bag.
 
Pinned Image
 


No comments:

Post a Comment