Sunday 5 May 2013

OUGD401 - Context of Practice: From Theory into Practice: Main Inspiration

To indicate the importance of my research and how much it has influenced me, I have chosen to write about the key pieces of inspiration which have helped me in the process of competing this brief. The image below inspired me to create something which is 3 dimensional and memorable, the book containing the house inspired me to create Chanel house but in a more simplistic form. Finally, the final image inspired me to consider timelines and the way in which it could be presented. 

I feel as though this initial research has aided my progress and development considerably. It has helped me to maintain a positive attitude and feel motivated when designing my own work, therefore allowing me to produce my final publication.




No comments:

Post a Comment