Tuesday 8 January 2013

OUGD405 - Secondary Research: Pintrest Images

I felt as though I should carry out further research to enable me to come to a conclusion about what I want to do for my next brief, whereby I will have to design a product to represent labradors. I have decided to go on to Pintrest and see what images I come across to get inspiration from them.



I found this design on pintrest which is a typical example of infographics. Although it is very informative it doesn't tie in with my style of work which therefore means that I will have to create a much more subtle infographic piece of work.
 


This is obviously not very inspirational for the work which I will be doing but it just shows how effective a simply silhouette can be in creating a useful object.
 


As I am quite passionate about jewellery I thought I would include this within my post. The branding is simple and attractive and the piece of jewellery itself is very well suited to the bag as it is very simple too and is a fine piece of jewellery. Perhaps the chosen typeface could have been a bit more dainty and feminine, but other than this is it a successful design.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment