Sunday 20 January 2013

OUGD405 - Research, Collect, Communicate: Product - Pet Travel Kit Design Primary Research (All Bar One)

Having recently visited All Bar One in Leeds I came across their menus and whilst reading them I thought that the design was very similar to the design I have in mind. I thought it would be interesting to create something very similar to this and have a simple line drawing to represent each product and apply to each sticker. It also gave me another idea, to produce tissue paper which I could include in the box too, to give me some more designing to do and to make the product more appealing.


 
I think the simple drawing works really well to inform the reader about what the menu is advertising. It links back to the idea of symbols and would make my product recognisable on a global scale.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment